This is the workshop for recently formed teams that want to accelerate and enhance their team development process. It allows team members to get to know each other and understand their team’s mission and goals. The early stages of team development are crucial for long-term success of the team. Clarifying expectations, learning the objectives of the team, and claiming ownership of this knowledge result in team members’ engagement in the teambuilding process; this fosters pride in performance and, ultimately, contributes to the team’s mission.
- Get to know teammates beyond superficial intra-office relationships
- Break down inhibitions and barriers between teammates
- Develop a Team Recipe contract
- Share or create goals, mission and vision
- Learn the stages of team development
- Establish team expectations