Do You Want To Maximize Your Leadership Potential, Get Ahead In Your Career And Get The Most Out Of Life?
Introducing The LiveMore Mastermind Group, Your EXCLUSIVE Group Mentoring Program For Personal And Professional Leadership Growth
- Small group sizes (4-7 participants per group)
- Individual attention
- Helpful and supportive community full of like-minded people
- Goal oriented exercises
- Energizing & inspiring group discussions
- Ideas for growth in career, leadership AND life
Do you have goals you deeply want to achieve but feel you aren’t making enough progress on?
Plans you care about but need an extra ‘push’ to get moving on?
Or maybe ideas you’re not sure about that you want feedback or encouragement on?
Hi, I’m Shawn. If you’re a long time subscriber of my blog, you already know me as the founder of LiveMore Group, a mentor to organizations focusing on maximizing leadership and team development. For the first time ever, I’m launching a mastermind group for my subscribers, aimed at enhancing career, leadership AND life skills. After teaching all levels of leaders over 20 years from remote mountain tops to executive board rooms, I’m bringing my experience to the table to help you learn and grow.
The three key elements of the mastermind group are:
- To provide advice and collaboration in a group setting to help you move forward on your goals.
- To challenge you to “get outside your comfort zone” so you learn and grow.
- Accountability, using exercises to help you get the most out of the program.
The ultimate objective is to help you reach your full potential personally and professional, no matter what your wildest goals in life are. I will join you along with 4-7 other group members to help you get the most out of the mastermind group, which is backed by actionable exercises to ensure you stay on course.
What You Get As Part Of The LiveMore Mastermind Group
1. Bi-weekly group meetings.
You, me and the other group members will meet bi-weekly (roughly twice a month) to meet, network and discuss ideas. Group meetings will typically include an accountability goal sharing session, a hot seat, as well as other relevant discussions and teaching–all aimed at helping you get to the next level, while building relationships that could last a lifetime.
2. Hot Seats.
The Hot Seat gives you DEDICATED time to present the biggest challenge you’re facing right now. First, this helps you gain clarity on the issue you are facing. The Group will provide you with a series of options and opportunities to follow up on, and you will walk away with actionable ideas you can implement. Second, owing to the small group size, it gives you a chance to “have your voice heard” that is not usually present in largerseminars or at conferences. In my experience, especially in bigger groups, not everyone gets the opportunity to have their questions answered – but in a LiveMore Mastermind, even those not in the Hot Seat invariably walk away with new insights and perspectives.
3. Weekly personal activities to work on.
The key to the LiveMore Mastermind Group is accountability. I want all group members to take action and implement what they have learned. Accordingly, I’ll be periodicallyprovidingactivities to help you meet your goals, and ensure you’re taking action & implementing what you have learned.
4. Once monthly personal coaching call with Shawn.
Once a month, you’ll get a personal, 30-minute one-on-one coaching call with me. In your call, you can talk about anything–your goals, your sticking points, your relationship, my leadership philosophy, or anything else.
5. Guest speakers.
Occasionally, I will bring in guest speakers to our group sessions. These will include business leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs and others whose expertise is relevant to our group. I have connections with many world classindustry experts who can contribute massively to our discussions by bringing their expertise to the table.
8 Ways A Mastermind Can Help You In Your Career And Life
- Support – Making a good living doing something you love isn’t always easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it. Our bi-weekly group sessions give you the opportunity to talk and network with like-minded people, which will give you the motivation to follow through with your goals.
- Advice & Feedback – A mastermind is made up of people with a shared purpose or focus, who are at different stages of the same journey. Being in a mastermind group is like having your own personal board of directors giving you customized feedback and advice about your problems and goals.
- Accountability – Accountability is a great motivator. Often the reason you finally do that important thing that you’ve been putting off forever is so that you don’t have to face your friends’ or loved ones’ judgment. A Mastermind group brings instant accountability. Each of the other members becomes your accountability buddy, cajoling you to walk your talk.
- Brainstorming – Mastermind groups use the ‘Hot Seat’ process, where each individual member has the opportunity to share their most pressing or persistent problems and have the entire group brainstorm solutions that can literally transform your life/business.
- Networking – An incredible level of trust and mutual respect develops between mastermind peers. Members are usually more than happy to cross promote to each others’ social media and real world networks. More than that, members often become clients and customers of other members, with joint-ventures and partnerships being borne out of the group.
- Encouragement – Mastermind group members often become like your own personal fan club. We are in your corner routing for you every step of the way. We got your back.
- Resources – As members get to know each other they start thinking about how they canbenefitothers within in the group. This may come from lending a talent they have, referring a consultant,or sharing a news article, blog post,podcast or other resource.
- Helping Others – It’s been said that the best way to get out of a funk is to help someone else. Mastermind groups are all about collectively solving each other’s problems. In our mastermind you will have ample opportunity to help group members.
The Bottom Line?
A Mastermind Group Can Change Your Life…
… And the LiveMore MasterMind Group features some of the smallest group sizes, best networking opportunities and greatest accountability out there. Group sizes are kept below 8 individuals to ensure you benefit from the hot seat and get individual attention. Networking is emphasized, and with our group discussions, you will genuinely get to know the people you’re networking with like old friends. And accountability is a part of the system, with weekly exercises to keep you on the path.
It’s the surest way to get on the right path to reaching your goals in 2018.
Price: Just $175/month.
About Shawn Stratton
Shawn Stratton is the founder and president of LiveMore Group, an organization dedicated to helping people maximize their leadership potential and productivity. In his career, Shawn has consulted with individuals in many differentleadership positions, from entry level all the way to executives at multi-million dollar companies. From this experience, he has developed a keen awareness of what motivates people at every stage of their career and life, and has shared this knowledge on his blog, through his TED talk, and as a guest speaker at countless events.
A LiveMore Mastermind is a group of like-minded individuals who help you be accountable be actionable and with whom you can discuss a complex problem in your life or work and gain clarity.